Adee girls SS21 i scream for ice cream skirt set
Adee Girls Ice Cream Skirt Set OLIVE & ONDREA  -  SS21 S214405 & S214605
Adee Girls Ice Cream Skirt Set OLIVE & ONDREA  -  SS21 S214405 & S214605

Adee Girls Ice Cream Skirt Set OLIVE & ONDREA - SS21 S214405 & S214605

Regular price
£80.00
Sale price
£80.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Girls Adee ice cream cone t-shirt and ice cream skirt. Perfect for your girls spring summer wardrobe. From the I Scream for ice cream spring summer 21 collection

 

Toorder and pay a 20% deposit please enter code "Adee20" at checkout. Stock will be despatched after remaining balance of 80% is paid.