Adee Frilly Ankle Socks Lemon Cupcake
Adee Frilly Ankle Socks Lemon Cupcake

Adee Frilly Ankle Socks Lemon Cupcake

Regular price
Sold out
Sale price
£6.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Girls Adee socks.

 

To order and pay a 20% deposit please enter code "Adee20" at checkout. Stock will be despatched on arrival between January and February after remaining balance of 80% is paid.