Happy Halloween, Stay Safe Tips
It's that time of year again when the clocks go back and the dark nights creep in! Your children will be getting hyper about trick or treating and deciding on which costume to wear. As parents, if you are like me and not already organised you will be frantically trying to source a costume from one of your local stores!
Keeping our children safe is always our priority on halloween so here's a few wee tips i thought i could share.
- Choose a costume made of flame retardant material
- Keep candles and lanterns away from doorsteps or landings where costumes could brush against the flames
- Add reflective tape to costumes or bag which your child is carrying
- Always make sure your child is accompanied by an adult when trick or treating
- Make sure masks fit securely and provide enough vision and ventilation
Our boutique stocks lovely Meduse wellies to keep you little ones feet dry as well as cosy jackets, hats and scarfs!
Stay Safe and we hope you and your family have a very Happy Halloween!!